Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Visual Learners

Are you struggling with your research paper?

Have no fear...online spiderweb maps are here!

Some of us can remember those concept maps from earlier years.  In the center is your big idea.  Next are your main points. Then you web smaller ideas together.  This is a first step in the writing process.  It precedes the o-u-t-l-i-n-e (dare I say the word).

Using the Mind 42 - Concept Map link on the right of my blog, create your own concept map for you 11B research project.  You can have fun with this one. 

Watch your spelling!  You cannot change it once you hit apply. 

Once you complete your concept map, post it on the discussion board to discuss with your classmates.

Here is my concept map for the Civil War:



Email me with questions.  (You might have to enlarge the page presentation to see all my categories).  Like all pieces of writing, this is a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment